Friday, March 21, 2008

Holiday Be Like

I haven't had a long holiday in awhile. ORD-ed and it's been work, tuition, school... a continuous cycle, an endless process. When this semester ends I'll sit around and do nothing in my chalet.

Which is why I've chosen to stay in hall till the end of June.

I was pretty much alone in hall last night when my friends left for home to enjoy the Good Friday weekend. I finished my lesson kind of late and went for a run around school at 730PM. I started off with a bit of a headache, but as I continued running, it disappeared. The only thoughts in my mind were to step up my pace and widen my stride. The feeling of a one-track mind with such focus was refreshing. It really cleared my head of everything else.

I packed chicken cutlet back for dinner. After the shower, I had my legs propped up on my bed and leaned comfortably back in my chair. With the fan blowing its cool air directly at me and music from the Step Up 2 OST, I played mahjong online. When I got bored I'd take a look at the fishes in the tank.

That's the life.
01

No comments: