Friday, September 12, 2008

The Bigger Picture

Now I understand why I've been taking on things outside of studies. I think the reason would probably because I've fell out of love with it. Well, maybe not. I was never in love with it in the first place. It's this immense sense of satisfaction watching things created from scratch... be it a programme booklet or an event. Doing something so hands-on is fulfilling and getting the chance to do something practical where no one's going to tell you exactly how to do it satiates my sense of adventure of trying something new, or to do things that haven't been done before. I've had it with mugging, really.

The experience has been refreshing.

I hope Punk'd By The Moon goes well.

And to Kelvin and Liqi: I'm proud of you both, no matter the outcome. I think the part worth respecting is that you guys are fighting hard for what you believe in and that's probably all that matters.

01

No comments: