Thursday, September 18, 2008

Punk'd By The Moon



The first event to be organised by the 16th C.I. Club - our investiture! Despite the fact that I thought that a lot could've been improved on, I thought we put on a good show. Our investiture was a little different from everyone else's, in that we celebrated our initiation with an "initiation" where we got rowdy and dirrty.

HDD and I have been planning for this event for the past 2-3 weeks. There's an immense amount of pressure and we really didn't know what to expect. There was really a lot for us to prepare, down to the smallest details. I enjoyed the experience though it was tough. I've always wanted to do events, just that I'm equally fearful that I'd screw them up because I'm not the logistics and details kind of person.

But we pulled it off in a big way, anyway, and here's the proof.



My fellow social-sexytary (points finger at Candy), HDD, Edwin.



With LRQ...

And the photos speak for themselves, well, because they're taken by the very very awesome Chang. You can see more of his mind-blowing shizzle here/!























Cheers to the C.I. Club and our amazing chemistry. Can't wait for the next event!

PS Thanks to everyone who turned up too, especially the seniors (you know who lar, Jac, Wen Xu, Thad, Amanda, Pamy, Amos, Chang, Kyle, Cheryl, Lyon, Kenneth, SJ, Melvin, Ahmad, Weiliang and Shu Wei for the fantastic MC-ing, the 15th C.I. Club etc. etc. I can't name like ALL right?). Your support - priceless. We owe you, in a big way. Thank you very, very much.

01

No comments: