Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gimme More 4 Mins Whine Up In The Ayer

The day after our school DND, Bright Like Neon Love, we went back to Butter Factory with a vengeance.

Apparently Hall 14 had just finished with their DND thingy there. There was this guy in a t and vest, who was dancing crazily on the podium, and all of them asked me to look because he danced like me. Of course I was like WTF, I know I do swing my arms around that much, but I'm sure I look a bit more cool than that. Anyway his friends tried to take off his shirt with a bit of a tug, but he more than willingly stripped... and we were stunned and grossed out so we didn't see what happened next. By the time we turned around he was dragged off by security.

UPDATE: I've got a link to the guy's friendster. Or at least who I think he is. He's a friend's friend and also last year's pageant contestant. Ooh, the scandal!

Not. Cool.

We got high to our usual songs and had Ba Kut Teh after that. Shiok.











And I've heard Womanizer thanks to Mike. It's only my third time listening to it, and I think I've spoilt my brains. Its greatness is overwhelming.

01

No comments: