Tuesday, September 23, 2008

K to the O-G-L



ZOMG why does Lyon look so pissed!



It's because Jac and Jason are singing Gimme More! And Piece of Me. And Toxic. And I'm A Slave 4 U.



But because everyone still has a soft spot for Britney and Lyon accepts us for who we are, we're actually really good friends.



Well at least until we started on Crazy.



I suck at singing guy chinese songs, cos my chinese sucks and the sing real high. Lucky this is one of the few that I managed to sing at least half of in the real key. I need to cheat so bad.



The OGLs.

And to the fucker who stole my camera on DND - you have no idea what bad things I've been cursing you with and the people around you... I just want to ship you to an island, cut you open and let you watch me rip out your insides. Or is pouring acid down your throat or making you smell fart for the rest of your life worse. I don't know. I'm just thinking.

01

No comments: