Sunday, September 07, 2008

Most Important Thing

... in life are peeeekktuuuuuures.



And presenting to you, the 5 male pageant contestants for The 12th Parallel! Not bad right! I think I look young enough to join them. Okay maybe I have a kiddy face.



IMO, most outstanding costume. Yixiiiiiiiiiiiiiiang!



Okay, no need for introduction. I can't begin to count the number of times we showed everyone how it's really done. We rock.



How do you win Mr Personality? Well as his current favourite song goes, you've got to be "so ugly". After helping him get the song on his phone I heard that he's been terrorizing people all around with it. On top of that you've got to do really stupid stuff in front of the camera and also grab your butt cheeks ferociously on stage. Congratulations Bernard. For your antics, you are deserving. ;)

My Zara T-shirt here looks like it's black. Well it is. Earlier for the opening dance on stage Bernard (the above-mentioned Mr Personality) swopped his dark blue Zara T with me and it happened to be the same size, although of course we looked vastly different in it. What a coincidence!



Me with my Kung Fu roomie!



The pre-party.



I wanted the sword for myself. But it's not called a sword, is it? All of a sudden I can't remember it. *wikis* Okay fine, they call it sword. I thought it was a cutlass or something!



I have the same expression in all the photos that night. All the running around impounded my creativity.



I love it. It's like a family photo!



The 4 pageant contestants from my OG. I am very honoured to have worked with them from FOC all the way till DND. In fact I guess it's kind of strange that I don't get to see them that often after 5 weeks of crazy time.

I collectively have like 9 pageant people from Ravioli and Halphas. I am convinced something about me has rubbed off on them.

Send me more photos people! Facebook photos are low quality. =(

01

No comments: