Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Love Labour's Lost

Last Friday, an entire bunch of us from acting class went to watch Love Labour's Lost which was co-directed by our acting teacher, Michael, and presented by The Young & Co. I must admit that it was difficult to follow but there were some bits that were absolutely fantastic.



Us with Michael. Trying to move upwards from a Z - -.



With Daniel, our Playwriting course-mate!



And Andrew, who's character drew the most laughs out from all of us.

Alright and I was bored awhile ago and editted more DND photos. I don't know... there are tonnes of DND photos floating around, just that, you know. Bah. I shan't explain myself.









And it doesn't end there! Next week is WSCI's DND which is called Bright Like Neon Love. I am looking forward to another crazy night of fun and hardcore partying on Tuesday. BRING IT ON!

01

No comments: