Monday, November 30, 2009

Spreedom

Okay, and so here are the results of my first online shopping spree. I blame Major Lin for it because he's the one who asked me to check it out! I was always quite annoyed when all my female friends (so many of you are guilty) go blog shopping during lecture and I've ran out of ONTD to read and I've got no choice but to stare blankly at the screen. Or worse, be forced to give comments on this dress, that dress and that dress.

Okay, I'm kidding. It's a welcomed distraction.

I got all these at $95. If I'm not wrong the shipping's a little more expensive than normal because apparently it's covered by insurance and delivered via registered mail. And all those funny things which I do not understand. Maybe Mr Louis Lin, Hall King of Hall 11 2007 can answer you if you drop by his webby and ask him. Or if you haven't you can be a fan of Spreedom here.

So yes, out of all the shops that they have available, like Aeropostale, Fred Perry, Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret, I like Urban Outfitters the best. Fred Perry kinda screams douche to me but if that's your thing, why not! I'm not into Slogantees any more but if you like them you could check out Snorgtees.

When money starts pouring in (which is never since I haven't even got a company for internship since the company I was supposed to work for decided that they were not hiring interns) from my awesome tuition students, I will buy jeans and shorts. As the ever-wise advice-dispenser Qiqi once said, "If you open the wardrobe and you don't have what you want to wear, BUY." That was when I told her that my nice berms and shorts were in the wash and it was hot and I didn't want to wear jeans.

Initially I got 3, but when Louis ordered, one of them went out of stock. So I chose another one in its place (instead of being money-savvy and saying, "Oh, then I'll just take two."). While picking out another one, I saw something else that I liked and so I ended up with four.

Okay, yeah, so the 4 tops that I got from UO.

q01

q03

q04

q01

The last one is something that I would never wear unless I go overseas. Classic case of "looks-good-on-the-model-but-not-on-you". Another shirt that I would not wear unless overseas is a T that reads: 注意, 小心迷上我. It was a present and the only time I wore it was when I went to Bangkok.

I am very disgusted with myself for "being one with consumerism". Excuse me while I shop for CNY or something.

01

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

the last T looks good on you!! :)

jason kyh said...

LOL! i'm sure it only looks nice in photos! =P