Thursday, March 11, 2010

AltLife S01E10 - Restricted Audience Only

I love logarithms. It's something about solving it 10 steps ahead of everybody else that gives me the thrill of doing it. And so I was patiently teaching Bobby and laughing at him in the process.

"See, it's wrong! You should've done it this way!" I said haughtily as I rushed to scribble the correct answer on the paper.

"Eh, but you're wrong," Bobby protested.

"What rubbish!" I retorted, with a hint of uncertainty. I stared at the question again only to realise that I copied it wrongly.

"The words are too small! How am I supposed to see all the base of the logs when they look like ants," I said in defense, cancelling my writings hurriedly.

"If the words are big then it would take up more pages and the worksheet would be very thick."

"Nonsense ok, they could've done away with all this space and have it printed this big," I bitched, gesturing an inch with my thumb and index finger.

"No cannot! Then the words would be so big and the questions would be jumping out at you like DO ME DO ME DO ME!" shouted Bobby. My eyes widened.

"That sounds damn wrong!," I said, pausing for effect. "Why not you tell your girlfriend that?"

"..."

With a look of disgust and defeat, he continued solving his A Maths questions.

01

No comments: