Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's This Psycho Saying

I wanted to write something funny about Jack Neo but it refuses to come out. I hate this "I-wanna-write-but-I-can't-write" feeling. Maybe the feeling was long gone. I should've written in the thick of the drama. Now I just stare blankly at the notes that I wrote on the subject and I feel uninspired.

Whining about how difficult it is to write does not make a good blog entry.

Sometimes I feel like I should be living in another place at another time. I don't know if it's a wish to break out from my somewhat monotonous existence or I just need a good kick from an external source.

It's so easy to lose track of goals, visions and the "ideal life" when you're so caught up in so much. I just want to keep myself busy so that I don't have to face up to the big picture.

In the past I used to be so caught up by the big picture.

Now it's too "one-step-at-a-time".

I'm rambling. Thank you for your time.

01

No comments: