Sunday, March 21, 2010

Supperclub

Supperclub yesterday was awesome. It was my first time there and I really liked the layout! It was spacious and cool. The one free drink sucked though. There was really too much ice and the drink was non-existent.

The music was top-notch. From the time I was there till the time I left (at around 2AM) it was non-stop-hits. It played the best stuff in recent times. I got really crazy during Telephone and Bad Romance. It has become "tradition" for me to get crazy. I know I draw more than my fair share of laughs but it's better than to stand there awkwardly or sway side to side.

When I'm on the dance floor, I lose it.

I was high from the music. I had an impulse to club because I needed an escape. Everything's so monotonous and I feel that days just pass, merging into one another until I couldn't tell one from the other.

I can't club every day though. Just need to find other, bigger distractions.

01

2 comments:

Stanley said...

I was a good friend for leaving so you could stay and enjoy then. Hahaha!

Though I semi-regret that I didn't enter to join in the fun.

jason kyh said...

yes of course u are truly a very good friend!