Monday, March 15, 2010

Suju

rar

And so yesterday, funnily enough, Ness and I were chatting on MSN. I hardly ever go on MSN any more because I don't really want to face the computer that much after work. She asked me to join this contest, which I knew existed but I was confused by the e-mail. But I am a good friend so I joined it, just as it was about to close. I told her I was feeling lucky and that I would get it.

As luck would have it my name is the first on the list. I think it is something to be proud of. And as a sign of my undying friendship (amongst many other things) I have decided to give both the tickets to Ness because she is very awesome. I won't be able to make it because of tuition and other commitments any way. A coach and hotel to see a Korean boyband in KL sounds like a real adventure. I'm sorry sorry that I have to miss it.

I'm really excited for her though and I know she is terribly excited. It is going to be really awesome and I can't wait for her to return and tell us about her adventure. Although I'm sure her recounting the event would probably be made up of more squeals and exclamations than actual words but well... it certainly brightened up my day when she er, shared her happiness with me today just cos me and Nessie won the tickets for her! Hahaha...

In other news I lost 50 dollars. I don't know how it happen. It's really an FML moment. But I guess that's life's checks-and-balance for you. Balance out my karma/luck. I'm quite pissed about that. But oh well. I hope the person who stole it can't sleep at night. Or has a Miley CD played in his head 24/7 till he dies of her voice. Whichever.

01

No comments: