Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Korean Hair

e01

Yesterday I was really desperate and so I went to get my hair cut at Novena Square 2. There were two saloons but one drew me in. The decor of the place was kind of like a home and it had Jap-looking posters on the outside. When I asked the guy how much it would cost to get my hair cut, he asked his colleague. It was then that I realised that he didn't understand English and I was rather taken aback.

From the moment he cut my hair till the end where he styled it, he only said two English words, "short" and "shampoo". However I enjoyed the experience tremendously, despite it being a little rushed. He said, with the help of his colleague, that my hair was sticking out at weird angles. He also used a hair straightener (the first time in my life) before styling my hair.

I have been quite promiscuous with saloons (not hairdressers) of late. I haven't been back to the same one since... I don't remember when! But I enjoyed myself and I like this hair. Thankfully I got approval from fellow friends, although my colleagues all laughed when they saw me after that!

01

No comments: