Thursday, March 18, 2010

Giraffe

It is 12:05 and I am slightly high but I must get this out of my system.

Thank you Nessie, Qiqi, Melvin and Yueting for going out with me today. It was an awesome dinner and an even more awesome session for drinks at Giraffe. I swear I thought it was damn atas and I would've never set foot in there if not for you guys. Because it is worth spending money when I am out with you all. (Kimvy agrees)

As usual 50% of the drunkardness was came from me. I am proud that two beers made me so high. I save! For the same amount of money I get infinitely greater amounts of high. I sang as Mariah would when Phil Collins' Take A Look At Me Now was playing. It was a great moment, but the singing, well, not that good. Also there were talks of pole dancing and coming.

This is probably the highlight of the week but I will practise some rationality and go to sleep now because I have work tomorrow. But we must do this again some time.

01

No comments: