Sunday, August 21, 2005

Replying

Th3odor3: wahahhaha u look gay in the mask muhahaha
Haha, Dildore!!! You were the one who suggested it lor! Still dare to say. Okay, lar, your photog skills also not too bad ya! Well, I helped a bit by editting the size down too!

Van: haha thanks my dear! Happy 17th Month to you too
Delighted! =)


fi5h: And Van if ur reading... i know him well enuff. He loves you.
fi5h: Hey boyo... You're beautiful cannot be on number 9. It's no1... anywayz... quite cool to read abt everything.. haha..good to see u two happily together. I feel happy for you boyo.

Thanks for everything man.

bert: pop song of the year! (click on my name)
And one of the entries this week is devoted to that. Go Rach!

david: Wow!!! your Ben C pictures ROX !!! Feature more of this!!!
When I have the time to, I will! Thanks for dropping by.

mbies: lol. thanks for typing that entry so i don't have to put it all in words properly. haha. you're using the nice funky dots! YAY
Inspiration, that's what we've got. Continue to update me on Jay stuff k! Three cheers for future collaborations!

b: Lol they do look kinda cute together.
Hmm, probably because they look cute seperately that's why they sort of up the cute quotient when they're together. We need to get the girls to testify this for us. Anybody?

a$h: kaoz, Ya reali Aunty Seiz!:P haha! v Ba qua ohz aiYo, REAli Wasteful iF edisOn iS gAy!bUT foR jAy...hAHa! *ooPS! cAnt Say mUCh, iF noT uR fRD wIL bash ME!
Haha... you also like Jay a lot lar! Still say until like that. Aiyo!

ANdy: Ying Heng!!!! u're really so into the news of those celebraties eh? u dig out all sorts of things!! interesting!
Yeah, this has been one of the more successful entries that I posted about celebs. I'm kinda proud of myself for doing it too! =P

mingy: STOP SAYING THEY ARE GAY!!!! no...they can't be... then the theory of all cute guys being gay will come true... no... NOOOOOOOOOOO...
Que sera sera... *LOL!

mbies: LOL. nicely done yh! XDDDD nah jay will regret if he loses us both fans. does he know how much we contribute to his income! hmph. lol. scandalous.. *shakes head*
I think if the both of us combine powers, the worlds' celebs will tremble at our feet. Haha!

al: i see someone hasn't been updating... happy national's day
I'm trying! Happy belated National Day to you too!

Nana: Upload liao!! Wohoo... Yeah u forgetful ass.. Forgot that disc... Eeeks.. Chinese... Wahahah...
Yeah, kind of disappointed that I forgot that CD. Sorry!!!

mingy: ha... he HATES my hair... but i love it.. who cares ritey? and charlie n the choc factory sucks.
Where is the taste?! I loved it!

bert: i think that single sleeve screams "SO-80s!"
I'd like to think of it as a good thing, you know what I mean.

mingy: if u ever decide to "run away" again... gimme a call! i'll join ya! waha... ok maybe not, but i'm always here for a chat!
If I ever run to NUS, then probably! Haha! Don't worry, I won't be running away any time soon. I hope.

No comments: