Monday, May 23, 2005

Class Outing - Rocks!



I don't know how to start! Haha!

Well, we met at 1900hrs at Serangoon Gardens' Cafe Cartel. Mrs Tan was there with us at the beginning. I can't remember all the details of everything, but I really had a hell lot of fun that night. Just letting lose, being who I was when I was in JC.

Being crazy, laughing at things that ain't that funny, being bimbotic, talking about the things that are interesting but don't really matter in life. From TV shows to dramas to music (everyone seems to love Gwen's Hollaback Girl, and I'll be featuring that single next week for sure!), we talked about almost everything we could think of. It made me miss school a lot. We did a lot of catching up that day, asking each other about university admission and stuff like that. I shared some pork ribs with JY and then we had a birthday cake to celebrate the May babies.

We then went to this place to chill and it was a great place. Illuminated blue tables and groovy music. I must say though the food was a bit expensive, the atmosphere was really good. Haha... I really enjoyed myself a lot this outing, but I know it also stems from not having seen them all in such a long time.

Whatever it is, it was cool and I had a fab time!

No comments: