Thursday, May 19, 2005

Britney Letter



Britney's Trip to Las Vegas and more
5.15.2005

Dear Fans,

Kevin and I had an amazing trip to Las Vegas. There is so much to do there. It's like Disney World for adults. We celebrated his dad's 50th birthday with a delicious dinner on the outside patio of the Ghostbar at the top of the Palms Hotel. We got to spend time with his family & some of our friends, plus went to see a few great shows. I'm glad to be back home though. Our house is still being renovated. Kevin thinks everyone will work faster if we stay at the house. All the construction is really loud in the morning, but I feel he may be right. I can't wait for it to be finished. So far it's coming along beautifully! My mom and I are going to start talking about ideas this week for the baby's room. She is so gifted in decorating and interior design and I'm grateful to have her help. I've also been thinking of different ideas for the prayer and meditation room. Everything is going so well lately, it literally brings me to my knees. I'm sorry to cut this short, but I gotta go get my beauty sleep for the Ellen DeGeneres show and David Letterman Top 10 List taping tomorrow. Watch it if you can and don't forget to tune into our show on UPN Tuesday night at 9pm!!

Love, Britney Posted by Hello

No comments: