Saturday, May 28, 2005

Rounding off this week...



"Love to me is a lot of things.

Love is respect
Love is commitment
Love is honesty
Love is trust
Love is not just love

Love is all those things combined
When you're ready to really combine all those things
That's when you deal with love."


That's a quote from Britney for this week. It really is meaningful. I guess I still have a lot to learn about Love.

I know my blog's been kind of boring (must be the depression I'm suffering from because of the duty), but I'll be sure to spice things up next week. I have orderly duty tomorrow, which basically requires me to be the office boy for my company for a day. If there's anything, just SMS me my handphone (I'll be bored). Yep.

As a special treat for you guys, here's a mashup of Gwen's Hollaback Girl and Ciara's 1,2 Step: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0QTEBTAUKHMLQ06VKDJUMTZGZ4 If you want more, you gotta keep coming back here!

Till next week, take care and Keep Your Cool! 0530! Posted by Hello

No comments: