Sunday, May 22, 2005

Posting Madness

Well, I'll probably be posting one more entry before the day ends. Anyway. I'll be answering to some of the notes.

Andy: U've got the time man.. actually could blog so much in ur booked out!! AMAZING!!!! was the photo wif u and queen edited or bad shots? ahaZ
Haha, I editted the photo! Couldn't be that the camera is so bias and make everything blur except Sequeena right?

mbies: i've always thought your blog looked like an entertainment news webby or something. haha. nice cap there! u designed it? but... y the dice?
Apparently Britney has a dice tattoo at the back of her wrist! =P Can't be bothered to find a picture of that now tho'!

Nana: Thanks buddy! I thought you were just skimming through when I talked to you... Then didn't realise you actually remembered my quote! Lol... Thanks!
No problem. I only quote cool people, so yeah. It's a real meaningful quote, and quite complex too. It took me 3 times to understand what it was trying to say!

B: I'm hooked on Chaotic!
Now, if more people had the balls to give it a few more listens, they'd be addicted to it too! Apparently, they don't.

angie: u sound so gay...but so sweet. anyway h2o2 REALLY REALLY hurts, take it frm me.
Typical Angeline style eh? There has to be an evil comment following a good comment. Or is it the other way round?

baoxin: guess wat yingheng ? i just saw andy and leen! lol
Just when I put up pictures of them then you saw them.. haha. Where?

sanji: New pictures ya. Eh, i wonder if ppl visit ur blog to get ur updates or more about celebrities leh. lol. Write more abt ur happenings!!
Haha, in a way, it's my happenings what. It's what I think about Kylie and the celebrities! I wrote all of that, it wasn't copied from somewhere. I'm bored ain't I? Haha... Hmm, I'd like people to visit because of both reasons. Don't worry, there'll be plenty about me too!

Anyway, I've made a new header and a new footer. It does look nicer than the old blue one, but the footer looks very uninspiring so I might be replacing it with something else soon. Thanks to all of you who have been visiting my blog and leaving notes as well. Feel free to tell me what rocks and what sucks, the layout... everything! It's because of the audience that I feel motivated to write! I'll be posting tomorrow as well because it's a public holiday. Keep your eyes peeled for more!

No comments: