Sunday, May 15, 2005

Weekend



And here of course is a pic of my new cap. It's to comemerate the fact that all us Bravo pioneers have had a chance to have a 4 dollar hair cut again and that our new haircut is no different from a recruit. I know that there are people who look great with hair that short but I'm definitely not one of them. So balls to having short hair. I got this cap done for 15 dollars again and I must say it does look more impressive than my previous cap JS4U which, in case you haven't figured out, stands for Jason - Slave4U. It's not a literal thing. As for the significance of this cap, I'm sure anyone who knows me can see it straight away. I'm quite proud of this one and I'll be wearing it everywhere, even if it doesn't match my clothes.

My weekend's been quite okay. I spent yesterday working on something for Jie Yu. Today's his birthday so... a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the guy who just turned 19! I met Van and we went to walk around and did quite a lot of shopping at Citylink and then also at Bugis. It started raining and then luckily Van's dad came to send her home. I took 960 and it actually took me to Bukit Panjang (where my primary school's at) before taking the expressway to Kranji before arriving at Woodlands. On the way I received fantastic news that Van's accepted into NUS! I'm ecstatic for her.

Today was a rather normal day. I'm preparing for book in already actually. Well, I mean, I should be preparing. WTH. Anyway, went out with my sister to Orchard Road and she did a cap which says EXHILARATED, while I made this cap. I was actually also considering TOXIC or even CHAOTIC, but I made up my mind while I was there. We ate KFC before going off to HMV. Spent quite a long time there looking at CDs and soaking in the music-filled atmosphere. I was contemplating whether to buy Daniel Bedingfield's debut CD which was on sale, Jolin Tsai 's latest offering J Game or Hazy by Edison Chen. And just as I was about to walk out of the store without buying any of them, I couldn't resist it and grabbed one of them. I'll keep that a secret and reveal it next week.

Now I have one more entry to post before rounding up this week. The last post I usually make is of a quote that's motivational. A tad idealistic probably. And no, this week the quote ain't by Britney Spears. Posted by Hello

No comments: