Friday, May 06, 2005

New letter from Britney


Dear Fans,
I think Arizona has to be one of the most healing places on Earth. Kevin and I were there for two peaceful and relaxing weeks. Our house was on the top of a mountain and was absolutely breathtaking. I lived at the spa and gym. Being in the desert does something to my soul. Every time I go there I have the most amazing experiences. My dad and my cousin, Laura Lynne, came to visit us for a few days. We saw Ashton Kutcher's new movie, 'A lot Like Love", which was adorable. We also ate at some amazing restaurants in Scottsdale. Eating for two is so much fun; I get to eat lots and lots!

My and Kevin's new UPN series is coming out soon. May 17th to be exact! Doing a documentary series seemed like the last thing I would do. Having our series be compared to all the "reality shows" on television right now and putting ourselves out there seemed crazy, but that is exactly when I realized I should do it. The craziest things I've ever done have always been for the best. The incentive behind me doing this series wasn't for my career. So much happened last year much too fast and I really wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to reflect on all of it. It's like my own therapy. I hope you guys enjoy our little project! We are having so much fun putting it all together.
Well, I have to call my mom now. It's her 50th Birthday today!!! It's time to party, Mom. I love you so much!!

Love always,
Britney
Posted by Hello

No comments: