Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Play

I'm having a lot of fun recently. I guess getting a new job and a new schedule was really what I needed shake my life up a little bit. Having enough money to satisfy my needs helps too. I watched three movies last week (okay, Pirates twice) and played badminton with my colleagues on Friday. That was really cool because I haven't played such a great game in a long time. It's probably because Cindy and I are roughly the same standard and we didn't take it too seriously!

After teaching 5 students today, I'm freaking tired. I can't wait to slam into my bed and indulge in dreamless sleep. There never seems to be enough time to sleep. Hmm, I won't be home early for the rest of the week due to shopping, tuition and badminton! Ooh, and I'm going to Malaysia on Friday to get my hair cut!

As with everyone else, I'm freaking out about my uni life. I've no idea what to expect, and that should be frightening. However, I'm really looking forward to it. After being aimless for so long, to return to studies and a school life is really what I'm anticipating. It'd probably be one of the finest years of my life and I want to do everything right, to have something cool to look back on!

It's nerve-wrecking. I need to talk to someone to get me calm! Haha...

Ooh, and I've lost my abs, which don't seem to want to come back despite me doubling my efforts to exercise. Damn.

I watched Shrek 3 yesterday and it was pretty good. I used to hate Shrek so I avoided the movie like plague, but I had a chance to watch the third installment with Max, Terence and Daniel. One of the best parts has got to be hearing Justin voice Artie. The part where he was whining and crying to Merlin was hilarious. It's hard to imagine that's his voice. Max drove the point home by singing Sexyback when that scene was on! What contrast! Haha... The worst thing about the whole thing was that most of the audience was either too old or too young to have watched Snow White and Cinderella to remember it as clearly as our generation. The four of us were the only people breaking into laughter at various points in the movie. The rest of the audience were so silent in their cluelessness I could almost hear their hands scratching their heads! Anyway, I guess I've got to do some catching up and watch the other two Shrek movies!

Samuel popped by work yesterday to visit his old colleagues and to remind me that I owe him a treat for getting me the job. I'll become as broke as I started if that happens!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

weetzdom tooth said...

Work hard, Play hard, Laugh hard, then Study smart.

You are on the right track! :)