Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who's the Bimbo?!

Me: Hey guys! Wanna go out for dinner next Friday?

Shuming: Hey. Who's this? Sorry, I lost my phone and contacts!

Me: Gosh... *throws shoes* Wait... You free or not? You have to trust the fact that you might wanna meet me. Well, us.

Shuming: Yingheng. Must be you. I dun have other bimbo frens... Haha...

Me (Gives up and acts bimbo): That's like, how disgusting la! There wasn't enough lines to even make a guess! Ew! And I'm not sure bimbo's a compliment. Anyway, can or not?

Shuming: I'm fine w that, just tell me what time and where... Can the other guy in our relationship make it? Haha... (Fish Leong's zhui wu gu de di san zhe, most innocent third-party comes into mind. I burst out laughing.)

Zhenhui: Ok. No prob.

Me: Easier than I imagined! Significant other has agreed. more details next wk. Whoever backs out I tell ur mother u bluff me ok. cya nxt wk!

Shuming: Okiedokie bimbo... cya soon!

-_-"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: