Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Better In Time

I've just read a review and now I know why some actors don't read reviews because... well, no matter how nice the reviewer is in person, people don't read reviews that don't tell them anything, in all truth and blatant honesty. Well it does suck but all I can do is tell myself stuff like.. you know, the standard stuff. I'm diving into another project today anyway, it's the only way to keep my mind off it. And as a senior once said, the only way to get better is to keep going at it.

In other news photos of Yu Lian's 21st Birthday are up and can be seen here and here.

I went out with Ravioli yesterday to catch The Dark Knight.



We chilled out and B&J's, went to the arcade and had dinner at the food court. I'm really looking forward to our second outing on Thursday. Hopefully that'll be more action-packed. Photos here.

Jason.

Why. So. Serious.

01

No comments: