Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something Wonderful

I've editted and uploaded the photos for The Minister's Wife ?! that I took with my camera, you can see them here. I wanted to take more photos but I was too busy going through my lines and all that kind of stuff.

The earliest that I'll get the FOC photos are on Saturday. They are still with Ahmad, who is insanely busy trying to edit all of them. He did a fantastic job and does not deserve the undue stress. Thus, I will post them once I get my hands on them!

And I've not finished talking about FOC either... although it'll probably take another 5 entries or something. However procrastinating a bit doesn't really matter. Everything it so memorable that they're all etched firmly in my mind.

I can't wait for the next OG outing where we'll get to use the Hagan Daaz ice-cream voucher. Yummy!

I need a good rest this week so the freshies coming in for hall camp can get a full dose of my nonsense as well.

Suddenly, no more TMW, no more FOC... I could get used to life like this!

01

No comments: