Monday, July 21, 2008

Madness

I know all I've been talking about is FOC. And that happened last week. But I still miss the guys. I've got memories that'll stay with me forever. And I'm trying to find the best way to blog about them, but I'm waiting for the photos from Ahmad. Other than that I've been posting lots of nonsense for Ravioli on facebook and on our new blog!

Other than that I've been busy with a lot of nonsense. It's been a great week for me to catch my breath but at the same time I've done a bit of shopping. I've got a pair of jeans from Topman and a T-shirt from Fox. I know that I really shouldn't have but I just couldn't control myself. I watched two movies, 21, which was really awesome, and Hancock, which was blockbuster-ish but less awesome. It was satisfying nonetheless, but if there's one thing that I've learnt is that it's never about the budget, always about the storyline. Anyway, the feeling of being in the cinema is simply magical. I've also had the chance to be a Kiehl's boy on Friday, along with Samuel Low who got me the job! I haven't done something like that in a long time. It was fun. After that I managed to catch King Kong Jane at the Esplanade. The sound system was really good and I think they also changed their songs a little bit. I guess the reason I keep watching them is that it's always a hell lot of fun.

Ooh and I think I'm going to go for a casting call for a short film directed by Shannon, next week. Actually it's pretty much confirmed. I'm freaking out, as usual, because I don't really know what I'm getting myself into. On top of that, the uncertainty of being chosen really messes with my head. But as with all the "firsts" that I've been through this year, I'll just take it with my usual optimistic attitude and hope it'll all work out for the best.

Yesterday was great too. I saw Milk (ex-Energy) perform at J8. His dancing was pretty good. Haha... Also, us Hall peeps got the chance to party at a condo, courtesy of Yu Lian.



All of us came in green, the colour code that Yu Lian gave us.



She looked stunning. Glamorous. We were left with our jaws on the floor.

The food was great too - we all had second helpings of the buffet! I had a great time catching up with all of them. I missed them a whole lot. I know I've been rather crap this holidays, attending to stuff here and there. I'm happy that school's starting cos that'll mean that they'll be stuck in hall and we'll get to see each other till we're sick!



Stormed in for a photo and after that... I don't know for whatever reason... we burst into birthday song soon after.



And the cake was damn good. In fact it was so good that there was really none left after everyone had their fill! Super amazing.



The hunks who turned up for the very special event.



And yeah... my Hall 12 gang. Here's to another year of awesomeness. WE ROCK!

01

No comments: