Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cuz We Can Doit Betta

I've just called up my potential OG members for Hall 12 FOC which happens next week. I was feeling kind of nervous and I'm expecting a lot from everyone, especially for some people it'll already be their second camp, so we've got to make it special and interesting for them still.

Anyway, the members of Halphas were really crazy when I called them. I sounded like a DJ on drugs while they sounded ready to cheer for me over the phone. I can feel their enthusiasm and I hope they would certainly not be shy when we see them in person on Monday!

Speaking of not being shy, presenting to you, the GLs of Ravioli:







Cuz we can, cuz we can do it betta.
There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in?
Dunch b stupid, wat da hell werr you thinkin'!


01

No comments: