Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's A Wrap

I've not had the chance to think of what it meant to took part in TMW ?!. It's been a crazy journey, with a lot of hard work leading up to the days of the performance. However it was only until it was performed in front of a live audience that I realised how much impact it had on people. I saw how different it was for there to be people right in front of you and acknowledging what is being presented. The audience is right there! It's quite hard to ignore them.

Having said that I thought it was a fantastic experience although there were certainly times that I was freaked out over the fact that things weren't ready. I was also fortunate to have worked with an ecouraging, friendly and funny cast. There were awesome. Also equally awesome was the everyone else in the crew. It's amazing to see so many people toiling for a common cause.

I love theatre even more after this. I remember how nervous I was last semester when I had a relatively small role for one of my group assignments. I was shaking during the presentation. I've matured since then. I'm not so self-conscious and I'm more aware of the stage as well as the audience. I can't wait for my acting module next semester!

And lastly... thank you all for coming to show your support.













01

No comments: