Friday, July 18, 2008

Wo Yao Kan Dao Wo De Lian



Hot on the heels of directing the awesome video for Holy Crap! are the awesome photos of FOC taken by Jinyong. You can check them out here. I especially like this photo of me - although I don't look extraordinarily handsome (which is true in real life), I don't look skinny and that, deserves an A+. There are many more entertaining photos on the webby - he has a knack of taking the most hilarious candids. He actually took like 800, I'm wondering where the rest went, but I'm sure they'll be sexposed in time to come.

Anyway, I've also editted and put up some more photos that Vanessa and I have taken prior FOC that you can see here. I know we're full of nonsense but it's just too damn cool to just sit there on my lappy! Haha...

More photos to come!

01

No comments: