Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life's Too Short And So

Sometimes you'd think that life's too short to be constantly worrying over stuff. Not having to put yourself through crap should be second nature.

I'm the kind of person who wishes that I was that way but am the complete opposite. I try to complete a million and one things in a day. More often than not I feel that I don't have enough "me" time. This week I've been trying to get my ass off the chair and exercise every day.

Apparently the other extreme works for me. Life's too short, you don't want to end up as just anybody. You become an overachiever in your own right, trying to get this done at the same time that this is being done. It's all very good when you look back and say, "Wow, so that's what I was up to.". But then again you lose the "living for the moment" part.

Striking that balance is hard. It's much easier that the work load comes and goes so there are certain peak periods where you can't breathe and they are times where you are able to relax.

Despite the lack of income, I'm really looking forward to having my last tuition lessons with my 6 kids in the course of next week so I can concentrate one school so I can focus on one thing at a time.

And perhaps, relax.

01

No comments: