Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ris Low

Dear Ris Low,

I know that we shouldn't judge people, so I, Mr B, have been trying so hard not to. For fear of bad karma. But the thought of never forming opinions of someone based on little hard evidence and lack of interaction ever again scared me so much I broke out into cold sweat screaming, "Don't speak!" in the midst of my sleep.

Therefore I've found a loophole in my rule. I will not judge people based on things they cannot change - race, religion, looks, sexuality and all that shit. I will bitch about everything else.

To put it simply, means if your English sucks and you can do better, then it's a flaw that I can HAHAHA about lah.

The reason that we find you funny and watch your interview with RazorTV a billion times on youtube is because nobody we know speaks that way. The retards at the Speak Good English Movement think we shouldn't laugh at you because they are under the impression that Singaporeans speak like you.

They must've been living under your piece of bigini.

I am tempted to put in a word or two about your leopard prince, zebra prince and khaki grin because I really want to know how they go together, whether their crowns are bigger than yours etc etc, but that would be pushing it.

A friend's friend witnessed you buying a drink. You said, "Auntie, can I have one Coke please," in the most ridiculous I-can-speak-good-English slang, which sounded so contrived that my other friend commented that if you said it to an Uncle he might have thought he was asking for his cock.

I'm not sure when we will stop collapsing into fits of laughter whenever someone goes "BOOMS". I'm not encouraging people to laugh at you though. Seriously. But I'm sure you can take it. Miss Worlds are usually very tough and thick-skinned - which kind of works like a hard armour protecting you from the nonsense of the world. You'll be fine.

After all, you're studying steel.

PS You have some of the most awesome Youtube videos in Singapore history and have gotten Singaporeans to care about Miss World again. For that you deserve to win.

Mr B

01

3 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

well done here!! LOL :)

Cin said...

"The retards at the Speak Good English Movement think we shouldn't laugh at you because they are under the impression that Singaporeans speak like you.

They must've been living under your piece of bigini."

I CAN NEVER AGREE MORE!!!

plus if u say ris low really fast for a few times, it sounds like really slow.

jason kyh said...

thanks weetz! LOL!

Hi Cin... yeah man, I think she might be just a tad slow cos her standard is at like... primary school or something.

Shit. I sound so mean.