Friday, September 18, 2009

The End

I have an issue with death.

I am afriad of death. Deathly afraid. In fact sometimes when I think of it too much I really get that sinking, never-be-happy feeling enveloping me and it just sucks me in... endlessly until I snap out of it.

I had a discussion about this with a good friend a couple of days ago and I just felt like that. I literally had to be shook out of that trance.

Which makes me wonder why I don't cling on to the beliefs of some religion that preaches eternal life and all that. I refuse to believe it becuase I believe in science and that we all rot and become a part of this Earth and that there's nothing left at the very end. I believe what happens to animals happens to us. I don't see why we should be any different.

Even if we can blog.

But I guess it's an end that all of us will meet with in the end, so as they say, live life to the fullest, be happy, make every moment count. There's no point worrying about what will come or wallow in the uncertainty of all that nonsense...

I'd probably want to be enlightened some day but for now... party everyday! Party everyday!

As Madonna would ask, "Do you want to die happy?".

01

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

good entry! ... laugh at the line "even if we can blog!" :)

jason kyh said...

wow thank you!

haha... yes that line was very random!