Saturday, September 05, 2009

Plus One Under The Belt

Ahh... the magic of a good team. Dynamics.

Filming today was awesome and I hope that the end product would be even more so. I was so inspired by it all today that I plan to do a project and rope them all in to be part of it.

Anyway it was really tiring waking up so early but in the end I guess it was worth it. I had a lot of running to do though, but there was an epic situation that made it worth it. I believed in the story too, just that I couldn't slap Pamy. That was hard. I hope that editting would somehow make it seem better.

I felt that I've grown through acting today. I guess that's the best feeling that's kind of difficult to describe. Acting is putting emotions and thoughts and actions out there - a performance - and somehow the experience just gives you something right back. You grow as a person.

Thanks for making everything fun you guys. Bernie, Amos, Pamy, Lyon. And especially to the da dao yan Melvin Chen who thought I was really going to whack him when he was demo-ing someone else's role. Eh I accidentally stayed in character and couldn't get out!

Lyon and Melvin - get A okay! Extend my "winning" streak! LOL!

01

No comments: