Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Cast Me!

From Lyon,

Yo jason. Tmr 11.30 in studio hor. Bring two sets of clothes. One with like shirt and jeans and the other one more casual and rebellious when you were a gangster. Bring your specs for the preppy changed man look.

Yes, I am very excited to be acting tomorrow, especial after a somewhat long period of time without acting stints! I'm just doing this for fun because I'm not a very good actor but I love getting into character. Either that or I'm a whore, as most of my friends would call me.

However I must say it sounds suspiciously like a video I did 2 years ago that you can see here, where the fairygod mother supposedly changed me from rich-kid to happy-gangster. Ahahaha... My first ever acting stint!

Gangster is good. I've had my fair share of gangster moments. Tomorrow I'll channel my inner Anthony Wong OK!

01

No comments: