Friday, March 03, 2006

And I'd Like To Thank

My computer, as in the one that I usually use, is FIXED. Of course, there's a list of people I'd like to thank. Arhm.

My buddy, Mr Yap, who persuaded Sern Hong to leave for Woodlands in Smart 4.

Sern Hong, who was then left with the choice of coming to my house to borrow my shoes for the run at Woodlands Town Garden.

Me, for suddenly being inspired to show Sern Hong what state my computer was in.

Sern Hong, for applying his pro-ness in computer into fixing what I thought was a hopeless situation.

And a whole heap more thanks for him to dusting out the graphic card, trying to fix some administration problems of the computer. Ooh, and we took 2 screwdrivers trying to get the disc-drive to open up. It was a rather violent procedure and we didn't really fix it in the end. I might need to get a new one though.

Last but not least, my brother. Okay, so I've always slammed him for not studying and such but when it comes to computers, he's a natural. When we were like 6, he would be able to hack into passwords to play games on the computer etc. etc. And so he did what I couldn't in 5 minutes - restore the internet connection. He got into Multimedia and Infocomm of NYP, which I'm quite proud of. It's like the 'cousin' of the course that I'd be studying in NTU.

I cannot fully express my delight at how much I appreciate the computer being up and running again. My documents are not LOST! Arhm. Precious photos and memories and my Photoshop etc. *relief*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: