Sunday, March 26, 2006

Shopping is Shiong Stuff



The three of us met up once again today for KLunch at Marina and also a lot of shopping. Plenty had happened since we last met. Anyway, Zhenhui came back from his trip to Thailand and he bought us identical shirts! When we're in a weird mood, we'll all go out wearing the same shirt, though it'd look pretty weird!

Sang a lot of songs there, and it was fantastic because it had been a long time since I went to KBox. There were two songs which I thought I sang well was Britney's Everytime (which I've sung aloud for the 20 billionth time already) and Wang Lee Hom's Ai De Jiu Shi Ni. We also became rather high when we started using ZH's digicam as a videocam and recorded some of our best and worst singing moments. I can't wait to go back there already!

Oh, and Shan Hu Hai's a killer. Attempting it is futile.

After that we went to shop around at Marina and went into places like BODS and Topshop. I saw something I liked but I'm super broke recently so decided not to buy it. Shuming was found a pair of shorts that she wanted but there wasn't her size.

We made our way to Far East Plaza and had chicken rice there and it sucked. The original stall had moved. Either that or we didn't manage to find it. We ended up going to another crap place there to have chicken rice. Shopped around at Far East where Zhenhui bought a handphone cover before heading for Topshop at Wisma. In the end I couldn't resist and bought two plain shirts for $25. It was at 20% discount if I bought 2! Oops.

My legs were killing me already (also from yesterday's faux-7km-closer-to-9km-run), but we made our way to Heeran and Shuming bought a pair of Havianas slippers from there. After that we could take it no longer and went to the Coffee Bean at Centrepoint to chill out.



Okay, so I went a bit mad with the camera but they aren't all taken by me!



And this is our collective purchases for the day. I wanted to buy a red singlet instead but the design wasn't this red - it was pretty faded, so I ended up buying two T-shirts instead. Yeah, I'm a bit obsessed.

We chatted about our lives (as usual), and it's nice to have that feeling to be able to confide troubles to friends who are willing to listen, give their points of view and even offer solutions. What would I do without them!



The place was almost closed at 1015PM and after Shuming went to the toilet, we took a couple of photos before heading home.

I know it's not very detailed, but I'm tired and it's late already! Blah!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: