Saturday, March 25, 2006

Thinking Back

I'm listening to N'Sync's Greatest Hits now, and it made me realise how quickly my youth has passed me by. The songs that I sang since I was a young teenager bring back memories when I listen to them now, when I'm on the way to hitting the big 2-0. I know it sounds very cliche but looking back at that phase in my life, I feel that I've lost a lot of my innocence and grown up a lot. Hard-earned maturity that comes from learning from my mistakes and those of others has made me the person I am today. To fight for my goals, do the best I can in whatever I do, challenge myself constantly, push myself to the limit... and learning to let go of things that aren't meant to be, to forgive and forget, to make a difference in the lives of others and at the same time find direction in my own.

Funny how a few pop songs can stir up so many thoughts in me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: