Thursday, November 16, 2006

Busy Bee

Woah... I must say that there are too many accessories that I can't seem to learn about them all. Everyone's asking me to take my time, but I want to be of help when the weekend comes, so today's my last day to learn as much as I can. I'm on off tomorrow! Wooohooo!

I am guilty of having fun at work. There are stressful situations and moments, but on the whole, I think I've just begun having my fun. I don't stare at the clock and pray for the time to go faster, or start daydreaming and wishing I was some place else. There's some kind of rush that goes with making a sale, and just showcasing what we have that I enjoy.

I love the location and hope I'm not going anywhere else! There's a good mix of locals and foreigners... a lot of tourists come over. And my friends visit me too! On Tuesday, Fukang dropped by, and I was really happy to see him. After that on the way home, I met Edwin, who's working at CK. Yesterday Sidney came by with Beryl and Sequeena visited me after work. Sometimes I'm unable to talk for long because there are customers, but I'm really happy to see a familiar face or two! It keeps me going!

Sometimes I indulge in work till I forget my hunger and aching legs, until I go home. That's when it hits me like a sledgehammer!

But still, I'm not complaining. How many people make a living out of what they enjoy?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: