Wednesday, November 29, 2006

NW-S203F

Having a job that keeps me so busy helps me utilise the time when I'm free. I figure out what I want and make the most out of my spare time. My work really keeps me on my toes, so I don't have time to fantasize about being on the beach or stuff like that. That being said, the sun's been out in its full glory these couple of mornings, only to be replaced by terribly stormy weather in the afternoons. I don't know what the hell's going on but hopefully it won't mess up my plans to get a feel of the great outdoors tomorrow.

On a typical day before I get to work, I usually surf the net and then work out a little. Then I'd take a quick shower and a meal before going. Needless to say, I spend too munch time online and end up rushing through everything else! I should really resolve to channel the use of my time to other more meaningful pursuits. I'd love to go for a run or a swim but my legs are aching from standing most of the time that I dare not risk going through something so intensive for fear of not being able to work!

I'll probably be able to blog about something more interesting tomorrow, seeing that I'm on off. I haven't got an actual plan yet, but I'm sure it'll be good. Hopefully! Then you'd probably be able to hear less about my work! It's kind of like being in the army - where you have no life other than your life in camp, and so all you end up talking about is army, army and more army. That's the part girls don't understand - why guys talk about army, when the reason is relatively simple and obvious.

On a not-exactly-unrelated note, I'd like to get this:



It really amazed me that someone actually created an mp3 player with my lifestyle in mind. Of course, it does come at a hefty price ($219?)- I've to work for 34 hours ie 4 days (not counting OT) to own it. Of course I'm actually working towards saving for my university education but I want it very badly.



It really doesn't fucking help that I'd take a look at it about 20 times everyday.

And also, I'd like to tell Britney that I'm officially taking a break as her fan since she flashed her crotch to the photogs. Well at least she shaved. It's okay if Hilton or Lohan does it. Not her.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: