Sunday, November 12, 2006

Old Friends



There are plenty of retarded pictures that I took but to maintain my image and theirs, I've decided to exercise heavy censorship. And to reduce the size of the photos into midgets. I've got my hair cut so it doesn't look like a cap any more!

These are my oldest group of friends. Of course it's not as if I don't think of my friends in my RV and BPSS days as friends anymore. It's just that we've grown too much and well, in a way, we've sort of lost touched. Anyway, Si Hua, Sequeena and Fukang are my closest pals in Sembawang Sec and to see them again after a somewhat lengthy hiatus is amazing. It was a very last minute decision to meet up but it went so well. On the contrary, when we plan ahead and try to meet each other, our timetables always clash!

We even took a video of our retarded, childish conversation, carried out in the most repulsive mix of English and Chinese. Yeah, it feels like we're back in the innocent and immature Sec school mentality. I wonder how they'll feel if I put this up on youtube! Here's a mere transcript of it:

Jason: Wo de side view hen chou, ni you pai wo side view!
Si Hua: Ni ying gai kan straight at the screen what!
Sequeena: Wo men ying gai pai si ge ren de.
Si Hua: Wo jing tian mei you fang make-up bu ke yi!
Fukang: Ying gai zhe yang jiang - ni she me angle dou bu hao kan.
Jason: HUH?!
Fukang: Ni she me view dou bu hao kan!
Si Hua: Heh! Ahnoh ahnoh!
Jason: Eh Woah lao eh! That's untrue lar!
Fukang: She agree with me.
Jason: Is only from here see very nan kan!

I think it's pretty hilarious. Whenever we view it, we end up collapsing in laughter. It's cool. I think having grown up with each other, we've seen the way we handle different situations and how we were like in the past. And nothing can be more embarrassing than my hairstyle back then! We're not afriad to make a fool of ourselves in front of each other. Our personalities clash in the rawest ways. Having known each other for six years already, we know what makes the other person tick, what hits a nerve, and where to draw a line with the jokes. It's cool.

Abscence does make the heart grow fonder.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: