Friday, November 17, 2006

Chocolate Overload

Err, this is just something I did last Saturday! Haha... seems like I haven't got much of a life after taking on this job. But anyways. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. Previously, I made this when I was in Primary 2 and shared it with my classmates and it was one of the most memorable things I've did ever.



I think the pics are quite self-explanatory. Except the Baileys! I think I've got a bit of an obsession. But it tastes great. Not that you can tell when it gets added to the chocolate...



Heated the chocolate up over a pan of hot water and mixed it. It took quite some time to get it to smoothen out. But after 15 minutes of good mixing, it turned out rather well. It was then that I cut up the kiwi. Made a bit of a mess there! The end product turned out something like so:



Due to the lack of brains, we actually stored the strawberries in the freezer. And it tasted somewhat like that MOS thing. I can't remember the name for it. The one that tasted the most decent was the kiwi one. I ate all of it! The grapes were convenient to make and eat so... that one was good too.

I'm so brain-dead now, despite it being my off day. Need to do something. Bah.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: