Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Road Less Travelled

I'm in a rush so I've got to keep this short. 8 minutes and counting till I make a run for the MRT station. Got to meet David and Jie Yu for a morning swim! And the sun's looking good.

Yesterday was my off day for the week. Yeah, that means I'll be working consecutively for the next 5 days! Jie Yu and I met at 930AM at Harbour Front MRT. This time round he was late again, so he held charageable for a treat to Delifrance, which later got traded for Subwaym which was better! Anyway, we had out meal at Palawan Beach before borrowing a frisbee to play with. I think I'm getting weak on my feet because I was worn out after a short while!



After that we went to the "Southern-most" point of Singapore, and got this tourist to help us take a photo. (Funny how it seems the other way round!) We got up the towers and took a couple more but they didn't come out too good because I didn't put the flash. The one with the flash came out kind of crappy because of bad facial expressions so...



*shrugs*

After that we took the tram all the way to Siloso beach before renting bicycles to cycle. I got a lot of flak from him for cycling without my shirt, but I ain't going to trade the feeling of the full impact of the wind on my torso! We took the usual route - from Siloso beach to Tanjong and back. After that we went to the Jungle trail, a place I've never gone before. It was then linked up with the Mythology trail, a path that's not very popular nor well-known I think. The view of mainland from there was bloody cool! It used to be that only the skytrain had access to the place. I can't wait to return and take photos of that place! The feel of the place is really unique. Too bad that my camera ran out of batteries!

We had a buffet at Sakae Sushi and talked about important stuff in life - like success and the future, as well as people that we both knew, from school and at work. It was a long 2 hour plus meal, and the waiters were quite surprised by the amount we ate. Oh, and they thought we were 16! I'm still surprised how young I look for my age! Hahaha!



The sky was overcast with clouds but we went for a swim anyway. At least till it rained! Then we both made a mad dash to the shower before making our way out of the Island.

Alright, I'm running late already! More on other stuff tomorrow! (Hopefully!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: