Sunday, June 05, 2005

Last Post of the Week



"Time is nothing
But what you make of it
Life has meaning
If only you reflect on it "


That'll be the quote from me this week. And I'm proud to say that I live up to this. I had the chance to go overseas twice in two years and I went to do something meaningful and came back more matured and more aware of things around me. This was taken in OCIP Myanmar last year.

It's been a tough week, not because of the training, but because of the lack of it. We went to put up decorations for SAF day and we had to sit around and wait for hours. That's where I had the chance to write the poem 'Wasted'. You can scroll down if you've missed it. It describes exactly how I felt at that time. Other than that I'm grateful for my new pal Sidney for being there when I needed someone to complain to about getting 50 pumping or almost having to book out on Saturday. You rock! Hope your butt feels better already ya!

This weekend hasn't been euphoric, but it has certainly been a high. I went out to watch Madagascar with Si Hua and her boyfriend as well as Sequeena. Sequeena and I went to the temple to pray, eat at the hawker and then went to Sim Lim Square to look at gadgets. After that I met Jie Yu and had an amazing shopping trip. Met a lot of people along the way - Alan, Wee Teng, Zhi Wei and his two girl friends, Shao Hao and Charles... maybe a few others I forgot to mention. HELLO! Haha, to Jie Yu, congratz on picking up that orange-long-sleeved Nautica shirt boyo! It was worth it. We shopped all the way from Wheelock, Far East, Wisma, Taka, Heeran finally went to Cine for dinner. Oh, and I had education on my first-ever meal at Subway. Fantastic stuff. He left first and I took my time to shop for an hour by myself.

Today I went out with Van and we went to KBox at Jurong East. Ate the Delifrance there for lunch. After that we went to IMM to shop for tonnes of stuff. Enjoyed spending time with her.

Okay, that'll be all for this weekend. Thanks to you guys for visiting my blog, really appreciate it. Till the next book out, stay safe and Keep Your Cool! 0636! Posted by Hello

No comments: