Wednesday, January 23, 2008

28 Trainings

It's 3:17AM and I'm not asleep yet because I believe that if there's timeliness in news writing, there should be timeliness in blog writing as well.

We've been through 28 trainings and today we had our very last one before the opening of the Hall Olympiad which happens tomorrow. I'm kind of freaked out because there'd be an audience that big that I've never performed for. I've only had a couple of eyes on me today and yesterday and it felt weird! I think as my roomie says I've just got to smile more and everything'll be fine.

I have 830AM lesson tomorrow. That's not fine.

Speaking of fine, Fabian greeted me on MSN today with "OH MICKEY UR SO FINE".

Yeah, it does seem that until it ends tomorrow, I'll be blogging about nothing else except cheerleading!

01

Stretching...

01

And goofing around in between rehearsals...

01

And our standard whoosh!

It's going to be really crazy tomorrow. Really, I can't find the words to describe it. I'll get a video of the event posted up as soon as possible so you guys will have an idea what I'm talking about. Finally. It's been a crazy ride and the climax is tomorrow! I just can't wait to see how it turns out!

I'm not going to write any emo or sad stuff because... there's still tomorrow. And because I need to sleep.

01

And thank you for the written support... Really appreciate it!
01

No comments: