Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another Haircut

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To me, it looks like a scene straight out of one of those Jay Chou movies. And it's not a sight I see often anyway, at least not in Singapore. Nowadays, it's foodcourt, foodcourt, foodcourt.

Wee Lee and I went to Malaysia to get our hair cut. We stopped by at this place for lunch.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The food, was delicious, but by no means not expensive. We headed to City Square and I was quite surprised that Thomas and Guys had no customers! Wee Lee reminded me when we last came, it was just before Chinese New Year and everyone wanted to look their best. It's great that this time round we could just walk in there without having to wait, and not know when it'd be our turn.

The haircut was as great as the last time. In fact, I enjoyed it a lot. I think getting a haircut should be one of the great pleasures of life. Okay, maybe that's exaggerating but after getting my hair washed and all, in that moment, it felt like all my troubles were washed away too. A cliche metaphor, but that's exactly how I felt then! Ben gave me a rather good hair cut once again, but he kept hinting that I had more white hair than the previous time I came to visit, which of course couldn't be true (and I've asked almost everyone else). I think he wants me to dye my hair there. I've told him that I would, just before I enter Uni.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Feeling very satisfied with our hair, we went to buy tickets for the movie Stomp the Yard before going to Sweet Receipes for a quick drink. Wee Lee went to fix his specs and we went to catch the movie at Cathay Cineplexes. The seats were real high and comfy. Kinda like a throne! Haha...

The movie was good, more on it next time if I have the chance. It's better than the average dance movie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is what we saw on the way back. I was wondering how troublesome it would be if you had your bike parked right smack in the middle. There doesn't even seem to be enough room to get the thing out of there!

Also, we almost got mugged. But I'm in a rush... so I want to do the story justice. Another time! Haha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: