Saturday, March 10, 2007

Empty

It's been kind of quiet at the battle front recently, and it's all due to the IT Fair. The top question currently is whether the promotion/prices that we are offering are the same as the ones in Suntec. To which I have to give some politically-correct answer. Nowadays I spend more time staring into space than talking because there are much fewer customers (I dread to go to work today) and those who actually come in are weird (if they were normal they'd go to the IT fair). The hype and excitement that's there makes me want to go over and do some real sales! If only the pace picked up a little! I haven't sold a Vaio in 3 days, when usually I manage at least one a day. Boring.

If there's one thing I've learned about myself through work it's how unsociable I am. I like the process of making new friends but I hate being the one to initiate. I've tried very hard to change but that's just the way I am! Everyone's first impression of me is that I'm some stuck up bastard until they try to talk to me, and they discover that I'm a different person altogether. I'm still trying to find out why I'm so unfriendly. From a selfish perspective I get to be the one doing the rejection, and choosing which friendships to accept, and whom I'd like to stay away from (nasty!). On the other hand, sometimes I'd be the one totally left out of everything.

And this is not the kind of attitude I'd like to take to NTU. Speaking of which, my medical is coming up on the 27th of March, and I'm going to get my student card soon! I really can't wait to go to school again, probably for the last time. To mingle with people of the same age and getting to know more people... Everything about it is cool. Staying hall as well!

Everything's looking fine and dandy, except that I've got some money issues to sort out. That sucks.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

weetzdom tooth said...

yes, hostel life is cool! i miss those days...