Saturday, May 24, 2008

Stuck In A Rut

As weird as this may sound, I haven't been blogging because I have got no inspiration. I also feel that everything I've said has been said before, either by myself or others. They could probably say it better than me. And all the things that I've done, and all the photos I've taken before of outings with friends and family etc. just aren't new any more.

Sometimes I feel like I'm repeating myself.

So I ponder, "What's new?". What is there to write about, when probably almost everything - every activity, every place, every body has been written about?

This holiday's been a rather chill-out one for me, despite that the fact that I am trying out new stuff. I don't see myself changing a lot, or experiencing something reallly different. There's nothing to tell from my unique, personal voice.

Or maybe I just need to try harder.
01

No comments: