Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zha Ba Lang

What Happens In Vegas was entertaining. The story line wasn't by any means very original, but Diaz and Kutcher put on a stellar performance. I could see the effort and every little movement and expression that they injected to make everything believable and more importantly, even more hilarious than whatever could've been in the script.

I've updated the Up'N'Coming section and I'm ready to freak out. I cannot believe that I have so many commitments.

If I make it past the auditions tomorrow, that'll be one more! I want to do it though, so I can hardly complain about them all. Well, everything except ICT. I didn't sign up for that!

Meeting up with Mike and Melvin was great. I enjoyed the dinner and the conversation.

Hanging out with Daniel, Yiping, Liqi, Yu Lian and Wei Fang was fun. Wish I had heard more about HK from Wei Fang! It seems that the food there's terrific. Lately, I'm really into good food that it's scary! Played MJ and lost till my drawer was empty. Bah. I look forward to seeing them all again though.

Tuition tomorrow.
01

No comments: