Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Acting Stint

I'm thrilled to be acting in The Minister's Wife, a play produced by Closet Pulp Theatre.

Initially I was apprehensive. I haven't been to an audition before, my holiday schedule is insanely packed, I've never acted in a play... It was madness to have done it. Thankfully with the encouragement of friends and the director, I went, got the part and completed the photo shoot the night before.

I hope everything goes smoothly and all of you should get your cash ready when I invite you to come watch it! More information about the details as it comes in... I can't wait to see the publicity photos, posters and everything else!

It's going to be one crazy, exhausting journey preparing for this, but I think it'll definitely be an unforgettable experience.

Bring it on!
01

No comments: