Saturday, June 07, 2008

DND Video Shoot



Hall 12 DND 2008. Heroes vs Villains: The Twelfth Parallel

Pearlyn and I were utterly exhausted after the video shoot today. It wasn't a very elaborate one, and sometimes I even felt that it was too simple, but it was really tough to shoot. We were in charge of everything - from props, to location, to direction... It was overwhelming. In spite of that I'm glad that everything went relatively smoothly. The video editting process shouldn't take too long, so there'll probably be something really good coming out of the whole thing. Everyone's put in a whole lot of effort to make it happen.

That being said, I had my share of fun doing everything. I suppose that sense of being in the know and in control is a great feeling, although along with that comes lots of hard work and preparation.

I look forward to doing another video shoot, but not in the near future!

We've also completed two photoshoots to be featured in the upcoming DND 2008 blog. There's a lot to be done for Publicity and Publications. The event is only 3 months away but I can already feel the energy radiating from all of us, raving to go.

01

No comments: